7 Pictures - It Is Now Scientifically Proven - It Seems Women Care A Lot About Your How Tall
It Is Now Scientifically Proven - It Seems Women Care A Lot About Your How Tall You Are See it 7 Pictures
1. A research was conducted by Kitae Sohn from Konkuk University in Seoul, (S.A) South Korea.
2. The research investigated That women are happier with taller husbands.
" The Research investigated that women are happier with taller husnands.A greater height difference in a couple was positively related to the wife's happiness. This relationship gradually weakened over time and entirely dissipated by 18 years of marital duration. The husband's resourcefulness was a minor mediator in the relationship. We thus argue that the husband's height and its correlates made his wife initially happy, but their influence waned over time. "
3. In the research, Kitae employed nationally representative Indonesian data.
For the research Kitae employed nationally representative indonasian dat.Note that Indonesia was the only country that was analyzed. A survey responses of 7,850 helped determine whether height matters in a relationship.
4. Greater height difference in a couple was positively related to the wife's happiness.
A greater height difference in a couple was positively related to the wife's happiness.In The research found that women who chose to marry a taller man reported higher levels of overall happiness, which suggests that the taller the husband, the happier the wife will be.
5. This relationship entirely dissipated by 18 years of marital duration.
The relationship entirely dissipated by 18 years of marital duration. In The research found that happiness that is determined with the husband's height does not last forever. The relationship of the taller person had , "gradually weakened over time and entirely dissipated by 18 years of marital duration."
6. The long period of dissipation indicates a strong impact of male height on women.
So why do women care for height as an important physical trait when picking a partner? Due to the fact the study was conducted in one country where the average Indonesian male height is 162.4 cm (5' 3.9"), Viralands team has a theory about the importance of height in countries where the average male is not considered tall. In a poll that was made on Tumblr, there were almost 200 respondents that thought otherwise.
7. Good news for the shorter guys here. Here are some of the female responses from the Tumblr poll, who disagree with the conclusion of the scientific research.
"I don't see why I wouldn't [date a guy who was shorter than me]," quoted one user . "It may not be likely because I'm 5'3" but f*** those social norms that imply men have to be the taller ones." Another female user wrote , "of all the things that matter in a partner, height seems pretty meaningless no matter what genders are involved. I genuinely don't understand people that will only date taller partners." The last comment kind of shuffled the cards, "I don't care how tall he is as long as he has a big dick.".
So what do you think, does height matter in a relationship? Please comment your response.